[ietf-dkim] Meeting next time

2008-09-12 13:22:14

Folks,

FYI - I've submitted a meeting request for a 1 hour session and
asked that it not be Monday or Friday.

We can start agendising later, but feel free to let Barry
and I know if you'd like a slot now (and for what and for how
long). If we're looking like 1 hour is too short I can modify
the request on Monday.

Stephen.

PS: I'll start the wrap-up of the WGLC'd docs next week, haven't
had a chance yet. And we also need to start working on the errata,
I'll also kick that next week.