[ietf-dkim] dkim and mailing list

2008-09-12 14:52:25
hi, my name is byunghee from South Korea. long time ago, i've heard
about dkim over the internet. that gives me a confidence; somebody trust
that my email is not a spam. however, my some client do not like this
dkim because dkim bring some problems on mailing list. well, do you
discuss with above the problems? and now, is there any way to solve?
actually, yes, i love dkim's basic philosophy ;;

sincerely,

byunghee

--
"You trying to put muscle on me?"