Re: [ietf-dkim] [Interop] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-10-07 00:49:31

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Dave CROCKER wrote:
  I'd say this is the general list for questions about deployment and
operations.  This is where I believe questions about reputation and
multiple signatures should be discussed, except where those coversations
relate directly to standardization or development/testing.

Ewww. "reputation"?  No, I hope not.  For the moment, we are only
talking about the mechanics of creating and interpreting DKIM
signatures.

I'm referring mainly to general public questions about "How do I tie this
to reputation?"  Not our industry debates; those go on MAAWG or IETF lists
as they have been.

Ahhh.  An open, public forum for discussion about domain name-based reputation?

Such a topic has to begin with an authenticated name and then has to figure out
what to do with it that is useful.

(What should the name of the list be?  Nothing mnemonic and apropirate occurs
me.)

d/
--

   Dave Crocker