Re: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04.txt]

2008-12-30 14:04:18
wow.

sorry.  i missed that i was reply to an october note.

roseanna dana is now saying 'nevermind'...

d/

Jim Fenton wrote:
Well, it is explicitly out of scope for the working group, and if
discussion on VBR is conducted here it might tend to confuse people into
thinking that we don't understand that.

ASRG lists, perhaps?

-Jim

Dave CROCKER wrote:
The draft doesn't specify a discussion venue.  I believe the plan is to
request
Informational RFC status.

With respect to the IETF, is there a better place for discussion than the
DKIM list?

d/