Re: [ietf-dkim] draft Errata on RFC 4871

2009-01-27 11:07:52
The few large cases are

1. Exceptions to the general rule

2. Useful only when backed with some out of band discussion about
these .. I trust you to know that when you sign email as good (or bad)
it probably is that . but how much would I trust other providers?  Or
suppose a sender signs his mail streams as "transactional", "coi",
"soi", it entirely depends on how much I trust their assessment, and
in some cases whether the sender is actually emitting "coreg",
"leads", "harvested"

That kind of corner case often involves a judgement call on the part
of the admin, and a shared understanding of the i= notation, and of
the underlying reputation model.

--srs

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Adkins, Michael