Re: [ietf-dkim] Comments on draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-00

2009-02-01 10:30:09
A glossary then?  Terms from math, logic .. and well, opaque even to
WG participants.

I hope my understanding of the previous terms was correct?

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>