Re: [ietf-dkim] San Francisco

2009-02-02 05:34:13

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of J.D. Falk
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 12:28 AM
To: DKIM IETF WG
Subject: [ietf-dkim] San Francisco

Will this WG be meeting in SF?  I'd assumed not, but with all
this discussion recently, it could be very useful....

--
J.D. Falk

+1
I am interested.
Wondering whether somebody can give a overview of current deployment
situation of DKIM, not about the draft-ietf-dkim-deployment, but the current
situations (commercial? experiments?). Or maybe there is already some info
source out there? can someone show me where it is?

Best,

Sean