Re: [ietf-dkim] Handling the errata after the consensus call

2009-03-07 20:00:12
On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 2:34 AM, Tony Hansen <tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com> wrote:
Given the state of flux for ADSP, there was no way that our ISP services
would even consider deploying it until after it was published. Now that
it's closer, our ISP services certainly have plans for deployment.

Most of ADSP has been, so far, an attempt to introduce (sometimes
ridiculously) fine grained reputation scoring for vendors, and clients
of vendors.

Now, given new wording about d= primacy and i= opaqueness e&oe out of
band discussion ..

--srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com)