Re: [ietf-dkim] Handling the errata after the consensus call

2009-03-07 02:30:42
On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Hector Santos
<hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com> wrote:
DKIM Chair wrote:
Then there's the question of where ADSP stands, and whether it can proceed
as is,
or needs to be changed in light of the "errata".  Pasi may have some
comments on
this, and I know the working group will.  We've been holding ADSP up for a
while,
and we need to release it and move it forward.

+1.  This is our own holdup on moving forward with DKIM.

Speaking of ADSP, I am -1 on its continuation.  I dont see any
significant receiver (ISP) adoption of ADSP, to be frank.