Re: [ietf-dkim] Handling the errata after the consensus call

2009-03-07 02:26:10
I am for #2 personally speaking.  The errata discussion has become way
too complex and it would be extremely confusing for operational users
of dkim to have to switch back and forth between rfc and errata.

This, as long as 4871bis is a "short" step before draft standard - and
the draft standard doesnt diverge significantly from 4871bis.

thanks
--srs

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 7:41 PM, DKIM Chair <barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org>