Re: [ietf-dkim] Nitpicking about ADSP

2009-03-09 18:33:15
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, John R. Levine wrote:
Even though I do in fact sign all my mail with valid DKIM signatures, I
can't say that with ADSP.  Perhaps there are people who consider that
makes ADSP highly functional, but it seems an odd interpretation.

I also think it seems odd to label something which many people clearly
consider to be potentially valuable as "broken and useless" in an
environment which is supposed to be constructive and cooperative.

One approach encourages participation and improvement, the other
discourages it.