Re: [ietf-dkim] Handling the errata after the consensus call

2009-03-09 17:48:10
You have chosen to sign your mail in a manner that is inconsistent with
the practices described by ADSP.

Right.  My signatures use i= to describe the local identity responsible
for each message, you know, like DKIM says I should.

In any case, that's a different question than Steve asked:  He wanted to
know if ADSP contrained domains that don't use it, and the answer is no.

Given that ADSP is useless, I don't suppose it's worth a lot of argument.

R's,
John