Re: [ietf-dkim] Regarding Relaxed Canonicalization

2009-03-09 23:54:02
Ya. I checked the definition before . I wanted clarify as in Sendmail's dkim
code , canonicalization for this header:

On Canonicalization,
content-type:multipart/alternative;
boundary=^M"----=_NextPart_000_0000_JLZRZLJO.OULDWYUC"

Form feed was removed & vertical tab was converted into space.

So, control characters need not be removed and i can follow with the same
procedure?

Thanks,
Deiva Shanmugam