[ietf-dkim] Consensus points on "errata" draft from the IETF 74 meeting

2009-03-26 16:28:10
Regarding the "errata" draft, two points:

1. On the content, we hashed out a few things that needed tweaking, and Dave
has
already posted about these.  The response looks good.  We'll look at a final
tally on Friday, 3 April, and ask Dave to push out a new draft then.

Please do not discuss this point on this message thread; use Dave's three
threads
for it instead.

2. On the process, after discussion with Pasi on the matter, there was an
overwhelming consensus in the room to move forward by processing the "errata"
draft as an RFC (with a change in the title to "update" instead of "errata").
Pasi has agreed to expedite the handling, so it should get to the RFC editor
quickly.  We need to confirm that on the mailing list, and in this case,
silence
will be taken as consent.  If there are no objections, it looks like the 3
April
draft will be that final version.

Please post any objections or process discussions to this thread.

I'll send a separate note about ADSP.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  (barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org)
http://internetmessagingtechnology.org/