Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-03.txt

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of
the IETF.

       Title           : RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
Signatures -- Update
       Author(s)       : D. Crocker
       Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-03.txt
       Pages           : 12
       Date            : 2009-04-03

This updates RFC 4871, DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures.
Specifically the document clarifies the nature, roles and
relationship of the two DKIM identifier tag values that are
candidates for payload delivery to a receiving processing module.
The Update is in the style of an Errata entry, albeit a rather long
one.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-03.txt

As noted in my other post, I'll be doing the PROTO writeup on this
early next week, so we have a few days to give it a check and make
sure Dave got all the updates right.  Please have a look, and post to
this thread if there are errors based on what we agreed to over the
last week.

Barry (as chair)