Re: [ietf-dkim] (offtopicish) RFC 4871 Word Cloud

2009-04-16 12:29:55
J.D. Falk wrote:
     I thought this was kind of amusing:

     http://www.wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/754322/RFC_4871

Doesn't work unless JavaScript is enabled and a  Java Pluggin is
instlled. <OUCH!>  It only requires others for other cross domain
access. (Get NoScript for FF website protection, its great!)

This is a prime example of an unauthorized 3rd party signature. <g>
I will allow NoScript to White List the first party website, but not
others it attempts to access as well with JavaScripts.

Its also a prime example of others says:

        "If you trust J.D. Falk, then it shouldn't matter.
         Trust him!"

I say, but can you really trust Falk from himself. :-)

Do you really need to install a Java Pluggin for this?

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos