Re: [ietf-dkim] chained signatures, was l= summary

2009-06-08 18:41:43
The use of the DKIM l=,  z= and x= features provide a means for
recipients to separately evaluate DKIM signatures without reliance on
intermediary assessors.  In addition, the A-R header does not capture
the IP address when assessing path registration protocols, which means
that safe recipient reassessment might only be possible in the case of
DKIM or reverse DNS.
[...]

Could we please not re-re-re-rehash these A-R issues on ietf-dkim?  They were
already covered on mail-vet-discuss more times than I can count.  The archives
of that list are public in case anyone really needs to go through them all
again.