Re: [ietf-dkim] General Feedback loop using DKIM

2009-06-11 09:44:01
Reviewing a bit the discussion, I see a technical solution would be to use the
n: tag of the dkim signature to indicate where ARF report should be sent if the
receiver wants to do that.

So the n: tag in the dns could contain something like
{fbl:fblmailbox(_at_)example(_dot_)com}, this would give a hint that the sender
is processing FBL and where ARF reports shold be sent.

This process could also be used to report problems that NDR do not report
anymore (like the message contained a virus).

I see more and more the need to codify a way to send feeback to the mail
administrator on the delivery of the message., why not even using this system
indicate that the message was delivered to the junk folder.