Re: [ietf-dkim] General Feedback loop using DKIM

2009-06-11 17:39:47
At 06:03 11-06-2009, Franck Martin wrote:
Reviewing a bit the discussion, I see a technical solution would be
to use the n: tag of the dkim signature to indicate where ARF report
should be sent if the receiver wants to do that.

I don't think it's a good idea to mix ARF and the DKIM.

So the n: tag in the dns could contain something like
{fbl:fblmailbox(_at_)example(_dot_)com}, this would give a hint that the
sender
is processing FBL and where ARF reports shold be sent.

That has been discussed a few years ago.  Such a feature can be used for abuse.

Regards,
-sm