[ietf-dkim] Fwd: Email statistics for SEC WGs

2009-07-23 13:29:15
Pasi sent the message below out, and I thought this group would like to see it.

We "win" by a wide margin, it seems.  Go, team!

Well, as Pasi says, "I'm not sure what conclusions can be drawn from
this," but "perhaps
someone finds these interesting."

Barry (as chair, and for what it's worth)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pasi(_dot_)Eronen(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com
<Pasi(_dot_)Eronen(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com>
Date: Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 4:02 AM
Subject: [secdir] Email statistics for SEC WGs
To: secdir(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

FYI: Here's some data about how active the WG mailing lists in
security area have been in 2009.

I'm not sure what conclusions can be drawn from this -- different
WGs are in different phases of their work, have different number
of work items, and communication styles are different. But perhaps
someone finds these interesting...

Emails on WG mailing list from 2009-01-01 to 2009-07-21
(some spam excluded manually when it would have had a big
effect on the numbers):

WG        messages/month
========= ==============
dkim      240