Re: [ietf-dkim] Agenda for IETF 75

2009-07-23 13:31:54
In order to level-set the group on the draft standard process, can
someone please send a pointer to the process for moving from PS to DS
(what the requirements are, and what is and isn't allowed to change)?
If more of us are on the same page with understanding that process, the
discussion is likely to be more productive.

-Jim

Barry Leiba wrote:
I have uploaded the following agenda to the IETF meeting materials manager:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/materials.html

Agenda for DKIM meeting at IETF 75, Stockholm

We're currently scheduled for Tuesday, 28 July, 13:00-15:00 local time.

The primary purpose of the meeting is to talk about next steps, which
may include 4871bis work.

Agenda:
1. Administrative: agenda review, WG status review, etc.  (5 mins)
2. Discussion of next steps.  (the rest of the time)

Specific topics for discussion:
- Is there enough energy to update DKIM base (RFC 4871) & go to draft
standard?
- Is DKIM base ready for that?  Do we have enough experience to know
it's stable?
- Should we eliminate features in the process, to steamline?
- If so, what features?
- Do we have good statistics on what features are used on each side?

If anyone wants to make a specific presentation, please post here, or
let us know at <dkim-ads(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org>.

Barry (as chair)