Re: [ietf-dkim] Is anyone using ADSP? - bit more data from the receiving side

2009-10-13 02:28:22

----- "hector" <gmail(_dot_)sant9442(_at_)winserver(_dot_)com> wrote:

John R. Levine wrote:

-1.  The only wish I have is that stop injecting misinformation.

Any domain that publishes a DKIM=DISCARDABLE and for any receiver that

supports ADSP will immediately protect the Author Domain and the
receiver system from further abuse from:

   1) ALL legacy (non-signed mail) DOMAIN spoof attempts at
      the receiver.

   1) All 3rd party signed mail NOT EXPECTED by the Author Domain
      regardless if its was a malicious reply or a stupid list
      server ignoring RFC 5617.

But all the current list servers are stupid because this are ignoring RFC 5617,
because RFC 5617 did not exist at the time they were deployed.

You do not expect that the whole world will upgrade their list servers because
you say so?

So for ADSP to be meanigful, you have to wait that all the list servers are
upgraded...

I still cannot figure how you can get ADSP to work in the current state of list
servers.