Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM on envelope level

2009-10-29 21:06:05
Do you mean the server's side of the connection will have buffer
data in it?  That would mean the client sent DATA<CR><LF> followed
by header/body information, possibly even in the same packet,
without waiting for the reply from DATA.  The server could drop the
connection

I haven't been watching lately, but at some point a popular bot
technique was to send the whole transaction without looking at the

It was popular enough to generate the "greet_pause" feature in
sendmail - as you must know. I don't know whether "greet_pause"-type
detection is so wide-spread now that spammers have moved away from
doing it, but I'll bet a lot still don't care and just blast away.

Mark.