[ietf-dkim] AOL page on DKIM

2009-12-15 15:39:41
http://postmaster.aol.com/Postmaster.DKIM.html

Interesting to see they plan to use i= for reputation. I'm now starting to see
this trend on the big mail providers...

* How are you using DKIM options like i=, d=, or z=?
o We will use d= to establish the reputation of your domain. Future plans
include using portions of i= as the basis in assessing reputation for
sub-domains.
* What should the signer do to make AOL's use of the signature more helpful?
o Use d= as your primary domain. Use i= to separate your mail into distinct
classes of reputation.

Example: Your Bank sends marketing mail and transactional bank statements.

* d=yourbank.com
* i=statements.yourbank.com and i=marketing.yourbank.com