Re: [ietf-dkim] Collecting statistics

2010-03-25 17:53:58

On Mar 25, 2010, at 2:25 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

I’ve got as a task for the next major OpenDKIM release a reworking of our
statistics collection component.  This is something that’s off by default;
one must specifically enable it both at compile time and at run time.

-          Count of third-party signatures
-          Count of messages containing multiple signatures

Breaking down the counts into a few more categories might be useful, to
distinguish whether the message has any signature matching the From and to see
if anyone is using "lots" of signatures.

This is too many categories, but you get the idea:

  0 first party and 1 third party
  0 first party and 2 third party
  0 first party and >2 third party
  >0 first party and 0 third party