[ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-00.txt

This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
        Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-00.txt
        Pages           : 26
        Date            : 2010-06-03

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  As the
industry has now gained some deployment experience, the goal for this
document is to explore the use of DKIM for scenarios that include
intermediaries, such as Mailing List Managers (MLMs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-00.txt>