[ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01 review request

2010-07-29 06:59:36
The -01 draft was briefly presented in Maastricht.  We'd like to get more
review of and feedback about it from people with an ideal in mind of starting a
WGLC toward the end of September.

Please take some time to review it and provide comments, even if it's just
"I've read it, looks good."  We need to record even that sort of thing as part
of the rough consensus record before advancing.

You MUST NOT [RFC2119] use this thread for debating the technical or political
points of ADSP.  Please start a different thread for that or any other tangent.
 It makes the author's job much harder when trying to locate feedback that
needs to be applied.

And thanks to Daniel for the quick feedback!

-MSK