[ietf-dkim] DKIM interoperability report input

2010-08-02 13:20:23
SM and I have been tasked with/volunteered to produce the interoperability
report that is needed by IETF procedure to move RFC4871 toward draft standard
status.

If anyone has any of the interoperability summary materials from the 2007 event
in Dallas, other than what's in the archives of the ietf-dkim mailing list,
please send them along to me or to him.

We've got a few feeds of statistical data starting to come in via OpenDKIM
installations.  We hope to have some reports to share with the group shortly,
as we fine-tune our processes.

Thanks,
-MSK