Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-02 review

2010-08-31 19:19:50
On Wednesday 01 September 2010 08:37:36 J.D. Falk wrote:
On Aug 30, 2010, at 11:36 PM, Daniel Black wrote:
ANNEX A - MUA Considerations

Is a draft about mailing lists the right place to make recommendations to
MUA developers?  Seems like those should probably be in a separate
document.

Seems as though the draft is touching on authors, signers and verifiers
touching on the receiver and their considerations and view of dkim and mailing
lists would just complete the picture. just my humble opinion.

(This is not to say that I disagree with the recommendations themselves, of
course.)
thanks.