Re: [ietf-dkim] Corner cases and loose ends, was , draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-10-03 09:52:35
I'm really having trouble understanding what problem you're trying to solve here. Could you describe it in under 100 words?

I think I understand the problems that people see with lists and ADSP, so please just explain what the problem is with lists and DKIM. You can assume that lists will put DKIM signatures their outgoing mail, to help recipients recognize mail from the list.

R's,
John