Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-02.txt

2010-10-04 16:31:59
Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
This version makes minor editorial corrections to AOL's data, adds Gmail's
data, updates OpenDKIM's data, and applies feedback recently sent to the list.

I propose a WGLC on this at the chairs' discretion.  I don't have any
additional data pending to add, and it sounds like the AD is already happy
with the information that's currently there.

Wow! SMUDGING OF DATA by removing one of the most significant data points:

   Author vs. Third-Party:  73% of the signatures observed were author
       signatures, meaning the "d=" value in the signature matched the
       domain found in the From: header field.  The remainder, therefore,
       were third-party signatures.

    Originator signatures:  1.2 billion
    Third-party signatures:  184 million

Unbelievable!