Re: [ietf-dkim] Working group last call on draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report

2010-10-05 10:09:27
-----Original Message-----
From: Rolf E. Sonneveld
[mailto:R(_dot_)E(_dot_)Sonneveld(_at_)sonnection(_dot_)nl]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:36 AM
To: Murray S. Kucherawy
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Working group last call on draft-ietf-dkim-
implementation-report

Are we looking at the same report? I used
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report which
brings me to version 02 of the document. I see [DKIM] mentioned here
and
there, throughout the document, but not in chapter 2? Or do you mean
the
page header, which mentions RFC4871 and of course presents the same
referral as [DKIM] gives?

Sorry, you're right; the first [DKIM] reference is in Section 1.  For
completeness, I'll add it to Section 2 as well.

OK, then maybe that's something that needs to be mentioned, to explain
why that part of the report is less exact than for example the data
points about OpenDKIM and AOL.

Yep, that seems reasonable.  I'll do that as well.

-MSK