Re: [ietf-dkim] Data integrity claims

2010-10-17 20:24:58
Don't think of DKIM as being inviolate offering only a disjointed
sacrosanct identifier.  DKIM process must also guard against the
exploitation of its results

+1

By DKIM process, I would include anything cognizant of DKIM upto but
not including the MUA. Mike's secret sauce would count here, eg.

I for one would have dumb sauce. Perhap prefixing unsigned headers
with "DKIM-hidden-" such that only DKIM aware MUAs will render
original unsigned content.

As others have said, there is nothing between DKIM and the MUA that
prevent DKIM exploitation so who is going to solve that problem if not
us?

Mark.