[ietf-dkim] Conspicuously absent statistics

2010-10-25 13:47:53
Well, actually, not so conspicuous since nobody pointed it out yet...

Our stats stuff is reporting absolutely nothing so far about use of "i=".

I just posted a patch release that includes some code to start collecting this,
and one of our sites has already rolled it out.  After we've had some time to
collect some numbers, I'll provide some information about what we're seeing in
the wild with respect to use of "i=".