Re: [ietf-dkim] Getting resolution on the "double header" issue

2010-11-09 19:23:20
FWIW, my DKIM verifier has for several weeks rejected anything which has
an extra of any of these [omitted] headers:

Thanks for putting it that way, John.  It makes it easier to clear the
issue:  I think everybody agrees that DKIM specifications say nothing
about rejecting.  Therefore, John's software is called a "DKIM
verifier" somewhat improperly.  It /includes/ a DKIM verifier, but
also acts as a band-pass message filter.

Um, no.  When I said "DKIM verifier" I meant DKIM verifier.

Please avoid speculating when you could just ask.

R's,
John