Re: [ietf-dkim] Do we need to meet in Prague?

2011-01-21 09:27:02
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:33 PM
To: IETF DKIM WG
Subject: [ietf-dkim] Do we need to meet in Prague?

Does the DKIM working group think it needs a face-to-face meeting in
Prague, at IETF 81?

I think we do not, though that answer may depend upon whether 4871bis
is ready or needs more discussion, and whether we think we need
discussion about the mailing lists document (which Murray has
patiently been holding off on, while we sort out 4871bis).

Comments?

Actually, to get some movement on all three of the open documents (4871bis, the
MLM document and the implementation report), I am indeed hoping we'll meet in
Prague.

-MSK