Re: [ietf-dkim] Do we need to meet in Prague?

2011-01-26 06:51:23

So I've just requested a 1.5 hour slot for Prague. If we figure
we don't need it we can cancel out later.

Stephen.

On 21/01/11 18:50, Eliot Lear wrote:
Barry,

I'd suggest that the group is in one of two states:

    * We are sufficiently agreed on 4871bis that it can advance, at
      which point I would ask that we circle back to the DOSETA split,
      and how it relates to other work, and what opportunities there
      are.  I think Dave really posed an interesting idea, and what it
      needs is a good test case.  If we can identify that, then I would
      say we should meet on that point, and consider this from a
      re-charter perspective.
    * If we are not concluded on 4871bis, then we should meet to close
      on open issues.

Thanks,

Eliot