Re: [ietf-dkim] Full name problem

2011-03-02 09:18:54
I repeat:
Any consideration of the display-name field and any discussion of what
user interfaces might oughta do with them is out of scope for this
working group.

The chairs have no direct objection to having side discussions of
those topics on this list as long as they don't distract us from
dealing with the documents we're working on (currently 4871bis, and
soon the mailing-lists document), but we suggest that there are other
DKIM discussion lists on mipassoc.org that'd be more appropriate.

Please put your energy into making sure that 4871bis is ready to go;
we will be discussing open issues on that document at the Prague
meeting, and we intend to send it to the IESG in April.

Barry, as chair