Re: [ietf-dkim] Security Area Directors

2011-03-19 11:54:47
As you see, Sean has kept DKIM.  Stephen will be up there with me on
the Monday in Prague, for his last meeting as working group chair;

Gosh. And it only seemed like yesterday ... or was it the day before
yesterday ... that Stephen came on board as a chair.

Many thanks to Stephen for doing a sterling job. I'm sure the success
of this WG is largely due to having competent, caring and persistent
chairs who have pulled us back from many a rat-hole and dead-end to
maintain our focus on delivering the end-product.

Much appreciated.

Mark.