Re: [ietf-dkim] Comments on draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-04

2011-03-29 06:56:51
Jim,

I found that I got seriously bogged down on some parts of your note, as you and
everyone else will surely see.  I am glad to try to set up a phone call to get
better channel for discussing this.  Beyond the obvious timezone challenges,
this week, I've got quite a bit of flexibility in time and am glad to find a
slot where I can call you.

Also, everyone else is hereby invited to jump in and straighten me out.