Re: [ietf-dkim] [dkim] #10: Error in Appendix C. Creating a Public Key

2011-04-15 11:15:05

On 4/15/2011 8:51 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Also, there's precedent in the RFC series for referring to the BIND zone file
format (RFC1034), so including an example of that seems appropriate.

Meta-point:

We should not be trying to fix hypothetical weaknesses in the document.  We
should only be fixing clear and acknowledged documentation errors.

Refinements that might have been worth exploring during initial document
development are not appropriate here, absence feedback from the community that
existing text is significantly problematic.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking