Re: [ietf-dkim] [dkim] #10: Error in Appendix C. Creating a Public Key

2011-04-15 14:29:34
Sure there is.  There is an unwritten if condition for it to be
incorrect or correct.  Add the condition and then there is "nothing to
fix" further. It could be as simply as adding:

     The following assumes you already have a zone file for
_domainkey.<domain>

The thing is WINDOWS DNS admins are going to see ZONE FILES with records

      brisbane._domainkey

so the example for them will be:

      brisbane._domainkey  TXT ("v=DKIM1; p=".....")

note there is no IN word.

John R. Levine wrote:
Agree with Murray, there's nothing to fix here.