Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP stats

2011-04-20 18:03:27
On 04/20/2011 01:29 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
There has been no uptake at all in OpenDKIM for ATPS, and almost none is
apparent with ADSP, although in the latter case our data can only give a
range for adoption because we don't query when an author signature passes.

That isn't a helpful metric. The 99% most likely domains to
have a ADSP record are ones where you see DKIM signatures
and they pass. So if you're only checking domains without
DKIM signatures (broken or otherwise), you're going to get
a self fulfilling prophecy.

A much better test would be compile a list of DKIM signing
domains, and do the ADSP query on them.

Mike, not that i think it's going to be terribly high either