Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-07 // Attacks Involving Additional Header Fields

2011-04-26 13:23:15
I will repeat that this issue was discussed at length, and
working-group rough consensus was reached.  None of the recent
discussion brings up any new points that merit re-opening it, nor is
there sufficient support for re-opening it to cause me to think that
we need to reconsider the consensus.

Therefore, discussion of the multiple-header-field issue is closed;
please do not bring it up again.

Exception: I am aware that Charles and Doug want the issue re-opened.
Anyone else who wants to see it re-opened and discussed again may post
a message to this thread that says "Consensus needs to be
re-evaluated."  I will reconsider this if there's a demonstration of
real support for me to do so.

Barry, as chair