Re: [ietf-dkim] Feedback on open tickets, please!

2011-04-27 04:50:23
Hi, Murray,

On 4/26/11 8:25 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

Folks,

With four days left in the WGLC for our remaining two documents, there are several items still open in the trackers. Only items that are either minor/editorial in nature or those that get working group consensus will make it in, so please weigh in on them soon.

The list of open tickets is available here: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/trac/report/3

Items #19 and #20 are new, so they in particular need comments and review to indicate consensus. (I think only the editors and chairs can actually alter the tickets themselves, so please comment on the list in appropriate threads or start new ones.)

One comment on ticket #11: shouldn't that refer to section 3.5 instead of 2.5?

/rolf