Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP stats

2011-04-27 17:42:56

-----Original Message-----
From: MH Michael Hammer (5304) [mailto:MHammer(_at_)ag(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:57 AM
To: Paul Midgen; Scott Kitterman; ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: [ietf-dkim] ADSP stats

The 2% "discardable" is interesting. Is that percentage of volume or
percentage of domains evaluated? Also, is there anything noticeable about
the domains publishing such as a heavy preponderance of domains belonging
to financial organizations?

Volume of messages on which we run DKIM (this is important because we don't do
it 100% yet); I'll hold off on the second question until we've completed some
more analysis.