[ietf-dkim] Issue: 6.5. Recommended Signature Content - additional MLM Headers

2011-04-29 09:23:54
Overall, I believe a MLM SHOULD always hash headers it adds or
changes.  Some additional headers   often common with MLM are:

What is the reasoning not to include these in the MLM core headers listed?

I have read somewhere some ESP/ISP receivers (YAHOO?) use Precedence:
header in part of their "secret sauce" to increase acceptance.
N'est-ce pas?

The Errors-To: header does have MLM history and it continues to be
user by many MLMs. Our MLM uses it and the IETF-DKIM MLM also uses it.
  There is a historical note [1] this header may be harmful, but in a
DKIM era, this header can be protected like other MLM core headers.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com

[1]