[ietf-dkim] WGLC version of drafts posted

2011-05-01 21:10:27
Hello all,

As you know WGLC for our two open drafts closed yesterday.

The MLM draft hasn't changed in this round, so the -08 version can be
considered the output of the WGLC for that draft.

I'm in the process of posting an -09 for RFC4871bis, which I believe is the
WGLC output for that draft.  There are three open tickets remaining which were
either controversial or did not appear to garner enough consensus support to
include them.  Of course, the Chair is the final authority on those points.

Thanks all for the input and lively discussion.

-MSK