Re: [ietf-dkim] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-10.txt> (DKIM And Mailing Lists) to BCP

2011-05-15 12:04:52
I think it's best to have an example.  "cron" seems to be an ideal one, though I'd be happy to add
a second, Windows-specific, example if there is one.  If not, changing 'such as "cron"' to 'such as
the "cron" UNIX utility' seems a better change to me.

Anyone who's ever managed a Unix or linux system knows what cron is. It's a fine example.

Indeed, on my own servers, there are cron scripts that push out daily digests which are DKIM signed on the way out.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",