Re: [ietf-dkim] MLMs and signatures again

2011-05-26 22:03:06
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Scott
Kitterman
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:36 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] MLMs and signatures again

My experience is it varies a lot by domain.  Some domains are phishing targets
and some aren't.  If it's not a phishing target DKIM doesn't matter much
either way.  If it is, then if they can manage to sign all their outbound mail
signed/not signed gets to be useful.  So I don't think looking at global
status is a very useful basis for deciding the question.

So you'd rather I run this on some signing domains that aren't obvious phish
targets?  I can do that.  If you have a few you think might be interesting,
send me the names; if not, I can see if I can come up with some just based on
the numbers.

And I can constrain it to a specific reporting site (e.g., my own) instead of
all reporters if you think that gives a more interesting view.